Submitting Your Website to Directories.. HELP!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack1102

Reaction score
(Non Beauty Ones!)

Does anyone know if I can submit a website to free-listing/directories, similar to the Beauty ones?

If it makes it easy, its a website for Solar Panelling (based in North East), but work undertaken UK-wide.

(Non Beauty Ones!)

Does anyone know if I can submit a website to free-listing/directories, similar to the Beauty ones?

If it makes it easy, its a website for Solar Panelling (based in North East), but work undertaken UK-wide.

Hi, you could try FreeIndex & Best Rated Business that's who I'm on x

I have used lots of the free directories for my website and some of these are really good and often rank fairly high with Google/Bing etc -
Free Index, Cylex, Hot Frog, Yellow Pages, Qype.....

There have been a few threads on here which list some of the sites used by geeks so have a look through these..

Also if you search in Google for " Free Business Directories" you will get some that come up.

Good luck Jack

Yes of course you can, Jack - just go for general business listing directories, making sure you add your site to the relevant category - if you can find a free directory specific for solar panel businesses then all the better :)

Latest posts

Back