Such a happy geek :)))))

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

April

Reaction score
I had a new spray client booked in for last night and she's apparently totally addicted to being tanned, anyway i've recieved a text from her this morning saying
"Hi, you did my tan yesterday and i just wanted you to know my tan has turned out really well and its one of the best i've ever had, as you know i was going to party last night and everyone commented on how fantastic it was. If its possible can i book you for a party of around 6 to 8 people next month?".
I'm so happy, i love getting feedback on my work and this ones really pleased me as she made no secret of the fact that if treatments didn't go right then she wasn't shy about complaining.
This has really made my day :)

Yay thats great! This wee post really made me smile, its so good to be appreciated and the fact that your hard work has earned you more clients is even better! :) xo

Ow its made me so so happy, then i read the "you did my tan last yesterday" i thought, ow no but then reading on i couldn't stop beaming. I'm a very proud geek :)

Haha I probably would of panicked as well, before I'd read the whole text. You've obviously done a good job so you should be proud! xo

Latest posts

Back