Such A Wealth Of Knowledge!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
Hi there! Being a newbie here, and discovering just how much knowledge is available on this site has got me thinking, what is the one tip or technique that you wish you had discovered when you were first a newbie?
Please share them :hug:

Picking the right school.
That about sums it up.

I would say the same, picking the right educators! Unfortunately I wasnt wary enough and didnt do enough research into it. Although they are supposed to be a very popular, the teachers and course wasnt as good as I would have liked! :irked: But Ive learned from it and have more patience before deciding to go for something!

well i went with a well known beauty college who taught you technique and whats out there and how to go about it.

when it came to products the college had to stick with what they are told to use. there was a few brand names dropped but soon as i passed and was out of there i faced a big beauty world new to me and spent a lot of money on products just to find out which were the best suited to me.

Latest posts

Back