Suggestions on revision material???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mingy

Reaction score
I have just booked onto the CND foundations course which i will have to learn right from scratch at basic manicure.

I want to start getting to know the various nail diseases and antomy of the nail etc (bascially as much theory work as i can between now and the start of the course in aug) so that i get my head around it!

so my question is anyones advise and good books etc that i can start to revise the above from.

Any help will be much appreciated!:green:

I have just booked onto the CND foundations course which i will have to learn right from scratch at basic manicure.

I want to start getting to know the various nail diseases and antomy of the nail etc (bascially as much theory work as i can between now and the start of the course in aug) so that i get my head around it!

so my question is anyones advise and good books etc that i can start to revise the above from.

Any help will be much appreciated!:green:

Hi Mingy,
firstly, congratulations on choosing CND, the Foundation Course is amazing, I'm sure you are going to love it!
CND Foundation is designed for the novice. It's great that you are keen to get into anatomy and get stuck into studying, but bear in mind, your Course is designed to get all this new information to you in a clear, structured way, so no need to worry about getting your head around it all in advance :) Your Education Ambassador is highly qualified to provide you with a wonderful experience and have you brimming with knowledge and exciting new skills by the end of your course.
If you can't bear to wait, two books I can highly recommend are Nail Class by Gigi Rouse and Nail Structure and Product Chemistry by Doug Schoon. Both available from Sweet Squared. These books would be useful to any nail professional at any stage in their career.

Good luck and enjoy!

thank-you muchly! i wont over do it, save myself till the course!:wink2:

Another great book is The complete Nail Technician by Marian Newman (but I'd wait a bit to purchase this one as a new edition will be published shortly.

Latest posts

Back