Suitable salon shoes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna1105

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I need some recommendations on comfy shoes that also look nice?
I love the look of ta sell loafers are these suitable salon shoes?
Also what trousers? I don't like the typical trousers you get which are quite wide I like things quite fitted?
Thanks xx

The sketchers memory from shoes are amazing!
They don't look as pretty as a normal shoe though but they can go in the machine which is a plus.
I wear a black dress and black tights

I think nowadays you can pick any shoes you like from the high street, so long as you only wear them in the salon and they're smart. I picked very padded or crepe soled ones from Schuh, Evans or M&S throughout the years. Should be some fitted trousers at the usual places, Simon Jersey, La Beeby, Buttercups, Florence Roby etc.

Thanks I may get some tassel loafers from schuh then thank you il look at the sketchers too xx

I was going to recommend sketchers too, they really are comfy, I use mine for city trips too that involve a lot of walking...can't fault then, well worth the money! :)

They are amazing. I can easily do a 12 hour day without sitting down once and my feet still don't hurt x

After spending a fortune on good ol' Clarke shoes for years. I decided to buy some winter 'slouch' boots from Sainsburys for work.

Now, all my shoes are from supermarkets.

I always try and go for leather where possible. And get the ones with extra padding or air cushions built in.

Another vote for Black Sketchers with memory foam. My tootsies love them. :)

Are sketchers ugly or do they do cool styles x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453840170.556692.jpg

@squidernetball

Not the best looking but the most amazing thing my feet have experienced haha!

Haha. Don't know if I could x

They look ok on but I wouldn't wear them outside of work :)

Are sketchers ugly or do they do cool styles x
They do cool styles. I wear the sketchers go walk ballet flats and LOVE them for the winter. I wear fitflops in the summer from your recommendation, thank you for that by the way :)

Not too bad but I'm still in fit flops x

These light ones are mine, their super comfy! & memory foam too :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 75
Fitflop do a full shoe and they are sooooo comfy £85 but worth every penny!

Clarks just bought myself a pair from
Their yesterday they have a cushioned in sole and thick heel. They look nice and smart for work x

Latest posts

Back