Suitable treatments for school proms..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tullahpink

Reaction score
morning ladies

i'm hoping for some help.i'm trying to put together a pamper package that would be suitable for a teenager school prom ..

any suggests would be fab !

thank you

xxxx

:hug:

morning,

i did mani pedi spray tan and eyelashes tinted.

Had to do the spray tan day before mani and pedi

hth
x

We have a lot of girls coming in for prom and the most popular treatments are;
Spray tan
Nail extensions
Make-up
Hair-up
Shape and polish (hands and feet)
Eyelash extensions
You could do a bronze,silver and gold package :)

i think tan, file and paint on fingers and file and paint on toes goes well! and this can all be done on the same day too! i would do all the filing etc before, then tan and finish by painting! :)

Thanks for the information guys .

silly question but what time of year are the school proms ??? and when should i start advertising my school prom poackages??

:hug:

we did
Full bod spray tan
File and polish hands and toes
Eyebrow trim
make-up

It worked out well we asked a couple of debs (what its called here in Ire!!) What teratments they would have most when going to a debs and they said the above. It was great it didnt take up a lot of time either ,did the spray and eyebrows the day before, makeup and nails on the day. We charged 80euros for that. Also when you make your package stick to it you will always get a few (especially mums) that will try to change one thing for another , and it gets too messy!!

Latest posts

Back