Summer and winter nail colours (CND)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baby11

Reaction score
I am just wondering what are your favourite (yourself and your clients) choice of nail colour for summer and winter. (CND colours)

At the moment I have a bright pink (not CND) on my toes and hands and its a lovely/bright summery colour.

Also is there a rule with painting toes and hands, does both feet and hands have to be same colour or can you have a different colour to feet and hands? Does that make sense?

Hi,
If my fingers are painted I do like toes to match.
At the mo my favourite colour is "Strike a Pose" by SpaRitual it is such a lovely vibrant pink.
Sometimes I bling it up with diamontes too.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

Why don't you take some training hun, then you will feel more confident with these issues.

Its not that I'm not confident I was just asking what everyones fav is.

I have took my level 2 beauty therapy, which incorporated nails init, but it was a while since I did it :lol:

Last edited:
For Me personally... I wear Gel on my nails and change the designs every 3 weeks or so...but on my toes...well I change those too much to wear gel on them ( I am too lazy to bend over and do all that filing LOL) I wear polish that I change sometimes every couple of days to every couple of weeks.

In the summer on my toes I love Black or super brights (INKED by China glaze) and in the winters I prefer the darker plums or burgundy's maybe a dark green depends on my mood.

I think that everyone has their own ideas and preferences and go with what ever they like. I know that there are always nail trends... but it seems to me that fashion allows us to wear what we want basically.

Nails are a way to express yourself. So I find a lot of my clients go for more muted tones on their hands and a little bit of art with gel and go a little more crazy on their toes...

I say do what you want.:lol:

I will :) thanks for that

Latest posts

Back