Summer Creative Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caroleloftus

Reaction score
Please could someone help! I need to buy some new Creative colours!

I have had the same Creative colours for ages, and am really bored of them now. I feel like I need to spice up my range a bit!

Can anyone recommend a couple of good, popular colours that are suitable for the summer!?! I just look at the colour chart and get myself in a muddle as I can't make up my mind what to get!

Thanks x

hi Carole

have to say my girls are going for reds, their favourite (and mine) being Company Red !

Flannels is extremely popular on toes at mo

hope this has helped a little, im sure the other girls will be along with suggestions soon

kx

The new Spring colours were really nice - subtle pastels plus 2 not so subtle LOL. I did hear a rumour that there was a new Summer Collection but not sure when they will be available. I read it somewhere but cant remember where doh!

im after an orange polish for toes i have loads of spa ritual polishes but cant find an orange any help

juju said:
im after an orange polish for toes i have loads of spa ritual polishes but cant find an orange any help

last tongo and eternal flame are gorgeous.

are they creative ones iv just put a thread on for orange polish

Creative do one called Hot Pop Orange.

When I called them to order a few days ago, the girl said they had a new summer collection - 2 pinks and 2 oranges, one light for fingers and one dark for toes.

HTH

Latest posts

Back