Summer holiday time to practice, any advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
Hi girls I have been qualified since jan but stil haven't done many sets . I don't get much time with 3kids and a food lover husband . Anyway it's summer holidays now and I have got some spare time . Rather than waiting for people ,I'm trying to do lots of practise on my nails .my nails don't lift at all even if I don't put primer on . I will b changing my acrylic nails literally every day but I don't want to damage my nails . So things I'm planning to do - no buffing nail , no primer , soaking off everyday or couple of day ,putting solar oil everyday and putting oil before enhancements . Is there anything else I can do to protect my nails .please let me know as I don't want to damage my nails . End of summer holiday hopefully will b confident enough to charge people . (I'm only doing left hand will try right hand ) .i find shaping and lengthen all the nail same biggest challenge .any tips please and THANKYOU x

Aww do you not have any willing models? Friends/family or you could try salon Guinea pig... You can ask for a donation to cover product. It would be better for feed back on how well they last & a good advertisement!

Your nails may last in you, but some people may have the odd issue.

Failing the above, what about a nail trainer? & practise on that :)

Xx

Hi no family here or many friends . Have advertised in salon guine pig and gumtree. And have done flyers to ask people to b my model for £7.50 not much response . Have couple of people not many . I want to practise on real hands although will practise on nail trainer too . Tbh its just the finishing of nail like length, same shape etc . So yes will keep trying that as well . I'm just worried too much soaking is it still bad for my own nails even though I will apply Vaseline on surrounding skin x

Latest posts

Back