Sun protection for oily/combination skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyb

Reaction score
I went on holiday last year for the first time since stopping taking my oral contraceptive for control of my acne. Usually holidays are the time my skin seems at it's best. But last year my skin broke out in spots & loads of little blocked lumpy pores. I exfoliated & cared for my skin really well, but think the greasy sun cream caused the problem. I am going on holiday in August & am wondering if anyone can recommend a sun protection product for my face that is good for my skin type? I used a non-comidegenic cream last year & that didn't help!

Thanks x

Ultrasun is v good - they do an SPF 30 for the face with an anti ageing formulation.
Not greasy or oily either.

Thanks Lynne i'll look this one up on google. I have been looking at gel formula's & were wondering if they would mask my skin & make it unable to breath. The Ultrasun looks good though as it's the one a day formula - although i never take that as gospel & tend to apply it a little more regularly in hotter climates or if i've been swimming.

There are just so many brands out there, it gets very confusing & half the things i google are USA or Australian products!

I've got a few weeks to look into it, but this forum is so bloomin brilliant for advice that it's my first port of call always now!

:D:D:D

I use one called P20, which I've always been pretty happy with. I don't find it clogs my skin up, in fact it's the only thing I've used so far that doesn't cause blocked pores.

I've not heard of Ultrasun though, may look into that, it looks really nice.

Latest posts

Back