Sunbed advice needed, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albarn

Reaction score
hi so i am looking into opening a hair and beauty salon, and also thinking about putting just 1 sunbed in there do i need to do anything with the sunbed like rules and regulations or inform anybody about it thanks.

I'm not sure if its a necessity but you can Join the sunbed association which just shows you promote a safe use of sun beds and that :)

ok fab thanks is there a certain type of sunbed i need do you know any good services

I don't unfortunately know if there's any specific beds, but I think there may possibly regulations on the strength of the beds though, I'm sorry im not more helpful :( but I'm sure if you contact them they can give you all you need to know :)

I like ergoline.

There are a lot of choices when it comes to the beds, but there are legal requirements on the strengths, radiation levels, hygiene, and electrical installation as well as ventilation and safety cut off's.

I find the beds with a separate dedicated facial tanner great as they contain equal parts blue and red bulbs (red for collagen stimulation), although you may want to consider ones that have three sectional control where the client can tan just legs, just top half, just face or any combination.
As a daily sunbed user, I know the importance of skin care so definitely invest in a great range of tan lotions as well as moisturisers and possibly self tanners/ gradual tanners for aftercare retail xoxo

Latest posts

Back