Sunbed shop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnight

Reaction score
hi everyone,
im wondering if you can help, getting confused.
right im looking into opening a sunbed shop. i have seen my premises and yeah got a business plan together. BUT getting confused with the 3 phase!!!
Do i need to have 3 phase in the shop for my sunbeds?
will they run off a normal electricity supply?
thinking of having 3 vertical sunbeds

thanks any advise will be welcome

hi everyone,
im wondering if you can help, getting confused.
right im looking into opening a sunbed shop. i have seen my premises and yeah got a business plan together. BUT getting confused with the 3 phase!!!
Do i need to have 3 phase in the shop for my sunbeds?
will they run off a normal electricity supply?
thinking of having 3 vertical sunbeds

thanks any advise will be welcome

If you are planning on having more than one sunbed you really would need 3 phase.
Have you checked to see if it may already be in situe as this will save you a LOT of money.
Ask your landlord..he should be able to tell you.

If it doesn't have the 3 phase supply you would need to speak to your local electricity board and ask them for a quote to have it installed...it usually isn't cheap though so lets hope its already there :eek:

thak for taking time to reply. gonna check with council first to see if it has it, if not gonna phone supplier up and ask them the price.
thanks again

thak for taking time to reply. gonna check with council first to see if it has it, if not gonna phone supplier up and ask them the price.
thanks again

have you had a look at the meter in the shop?
Unfortunately the council wont be able to help you..its the electricity board that you need to contact for a price for the instillation of the supply/meter.

If you call the landlord he should be able to tell you if 3 phase is in situ...if it is great job done...if it isn't you are talking of a few thousand pounds possible :eek:and it takes time.

If you are faced with these kinds of costs you may want to think about negociating with your landlord for a contribution to these costs as it will benifit his premises in the long term.
It would be unlikley that he will hand over cash but he might give you some kind of rent free period or maybe a reduced rent for a certain amount of time.

Just some thought process ideas for you :hug:

Latest posts

Back