Sunbeds and waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apeters92

Reaction score
I've been going for sunbeds every other day since last Tuesday to prepare for my summer holiday. Ive got a wax booked for Friday and I fly out for holiday on Saturday. I would like to fit as much more tanning in as possible before I go as Ive barely changed colour so ideally Id be going for my last two sunbeds on Tuesday and Thursday. I dont know if that would be a bad idea though because of my wax on Friday. If not I would still like to have another two more sunbeds so instead I could go on Monday and Wednesday?? But I ve been on a sunbed today (Sunday) so that would mean a sunbed two days in a row?? Which is worse?? I'm fair skinned as well btw

I would personally avoid going for a sunbed two days in a row and you will actually find some sunbed salons will not allow you in for a bed if you have not left it at least 24 hours. Especially with you having fair skin. You really need to build up a tan for a few weeks before going on holiday, that will be why you are not seeing a difference in colour. In saying that, I also would not go in for a waxing the day after a sunbed either but if there is a full 24 hours gap in between then it should be okay providing there is no redness to the skin from the sunbed.

Get a wax then a spray tan instead 24 hours after instead. Much better

Latest posts

Back