Sunless solution booster drops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazz89

Reaction score
Hi i always use sunless soloution and love it, but alot of my clients like it darker so i use the booster drops.
I brought some more booster drops about 4 weeks ago half way through and there now going green not had this problem before, has anyone else found the booster drops going green quickly ?
thanks

Mine did but I still use them with no prbs x

you still use them if there green? and it doesnt effect the tan?
ok thanks i will try it x

you still use them if there green? and it doesn't effect the tan?
ok thanks i will try it x

Usually when DHA is exposed to moisture...generally if left open in a hot humid room,it does sometimes develop a green tint to the solution/booster drop colour.
generally speaking this colorization does not effect the outcome of the tan
HTH

ok thanks i store them in a cool dry place x

Hi

I work for Sunless Solutions! I havent ever had a problem with the boosers, did you buy them direct from ourselves honey?? If you send me your address we can have some new ones sent out today no problem!

You can e mail your address to [email protected]

Thanks

Leela

thankyou sent you a message on here, email didnt seem to go x

Hi

My sunless email is down at the minute I have requested some more boosters be sent out to yourself today. You can e mail me on this address if you have any other problems [email protected]

Thanks

Leela x

Hi all, Ive been using Sunless Solutions for the last 2 years now, I do love it BUT im finding that when half way through my booster drops they start to go green! I use the booster drops all the time as my clients find the 10% and 12% isn't dark enough! When I took it back to the shop she did say it was where I was storing it, have never left solutions in my carin the heat/cold and never have put booster drops in the fridge etc...... I have taken good care of where I leave ALL solutions. This happened AGAIN so I took it back and they exchanged it, im half way through the 3rd bottle they gave me and its happened AGAIN!! I know its not me as im very careful where I store my solution. Anyone else having this problem? Also, I as told that there is a 16% coming out.

Please help Many thanks

Terri

Latest posts

Back