Sunless Solution training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxclairexox

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
first off all I apologise as this question has probably been asked many times before!! But ive been thinking about doing my spray tan training for a while now and torn between nouvatan, sunless solutions and sienna. I've just seen that sunless have an offer on at the moment where you can get one of their kits for £399 (£325 excluding vat) which includes ts50 gun, 3ltr solution, tent and all of the disposables and training included in that price. personally I thought this was quit good but just wondered what everyone else thinks?? i dont think id get cheaper training with another well known brand (my budget was originally 400!)
Thanks everyone xx

I can't recommend Sunless enough, the product is amazing, the guys are fantastic, fast delivery and soooo nice and helpful, and 1-1 training in your own home, I've been with them for 2 years and not had one single complaint, all my clients love their Sunless Tans and the kit price is amazing, I say go for it, you will not be disappointed :D

Aw thanks. Ive tried getting in touch with them today but getting no reply!! But think I probably will go with sunless solutions!! Ive had their 10% on me a few times (darent try their 12!!) And obsolutley loved it!! x

Aw thanks. Ive tried getting in touch with them today but getting no reply!! But think I probably will go with sunless solutions!! Ive had their 10% on me a few times (darent try their 12!!) And obsolutley loved it!! x

Did you ring the office Hun?
The 12% is gorgeous, here's my hubby with a 12 on :D ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398835332.741342.jpg

That is a nice colour!! Thanks hun. Ive been back un touch with them today so hopefully get a reply!! x

Latest posts

Back