Suntana or LA Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little david

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have comparisons between Suntana and LA Tan? i am starting up mobile and i am currently sold on Suntana..although LA's rapid tan sounds great!

Any views appreciated!!

:) xx

Suntana is fab!! Tried lots before I decided that Suntana was the best (in my opinion). Smells gorgeous, looks great and fades off really well :)

I think il be going with suntana,the more I read up the more I'm sold on it! Thanks :)

I've used both & I use LA tan x

I switched from fake bake to suntana! I have trialled LA but it wasn't enough for me to make the switch again, I LOVE suntana and its fade off! X

I'm debating the same! Was set on Suntana but have heard so many good things about LA Tan and the starter kit is fab too :-S

I use LA tan and love it,so do my clients,however I have been sprayed with Santana and its lovely too they are very similar,I am sure whichever you decide you will be happy with :)

The start up kits for L.A seem great and iv read good things about their fast tan! I think it's just the fragrance keeping me now, Thanks :) xx

I bought the starter kit, I'm impressed, lots of little bottles of tan and loads of accessories.
I was very impressed, nice lightweight gun and easy to use so can def recommend.

The start up kits for L.A seem great and iv read good things about their fast tan! I think it's just the fragrance keeping me now, Thanks :) xx

I don't think it smells bad to be honest x

La tan are rebranding thankfully, same tan just different packaging. I think all the bottles & promo material is ugly, no problem if you don't use the promo stuff / aftercare leaflets, but I like to use it all, so can't wait for something a little prettier x

I dot mind the smell of any tan really, but I know there's some who dislike it out there. I though the LA brand looks rather 70's with its brown and orange :)

Why don't you get testers of each before you commit to a brand? It doesn't matter who you train with or purchase your kit from, lots of people trial solutions before settling on one that suits them and their clients. No one on here could all agree on their favourite brand as what we look for in a tan varies so much! Someone who loves suntana might hate LA, someone who loves LA might hate fake bake.,. You see where I'm going lol! Trial trial trial is my advice x

Suntana is AMAZING....... And with the shades from coconut, cherry and chocolate smells, clients love the fact they dont smell of fake tan when they have one done :) id suggest getting samples of the ones ur stuck on, i know suntana do samples if you e-mail them xx

Suntana for me :)

I bought my kit from la tan. I love the colour of la tan but found the guide colour looks ridiculous. There is no smell when sprayed but I found as the tan developed the tan smell was quite strong. I think if all their solutions smelt like there fast tan I may have been persuaded to stay with them. Suntana is a brown based tan like la tan. I love the smell of suntana solution and the smell when developing is nice also. The advantage of ka tan tho when you are practicing the guide colour is very dark and you can see where you have sprayed. Best to get samples before committing :) x

Latest posts

Back