Supplier recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss.Kayley

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good supplier for beauty products? I'm also looking for somewhere to get tunics. Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks all x

I use most of the different ones at various times,as they will have offers on at different times and also sell different products andbi like to see what's new.
I always get the new catalogues from Ellison's,Beauty express ( which is also salon services) salonserve,HOF,salons direct there is also Aston and fincher and various others.Many of them also supply work wear.I personally like Florence Roby.

I buy most of my beauty from Ellisons. But as for tunics, I've bought numerous rubbish ones! My favourite for fit and value for money is Labeeby. They also do a size 6 which is good for me but sometimes hard to find.

I've used ellisons ever since I trained in 1988 without any problems. They cover most things I need which makes life easy. They also now sell the Diamond Design uniforms that I wear too!
Other wholesalers I buy from fairly regularly are:
Sweet squared
Tisserand aromatherapy
Crystal clear skin care
Konad uk for nail art

My couch, mag lamp, nail table and handy little trolley came from eBay sellers so sometimes you can find the same products for less if you hunt around carefully.
[emoji4]

i tried buttercups and inline for tunics and like everyone else said ellisons, sallys, salon serve, beauty express, hof

Hi i use Simon jersey website for beauty uniforms really nice up to date styles too,

Latest posts

Back