Suppliers..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellybean83

Reaction score
hey geeks..

well i have my foundation course lol monday which you are all probably very fed up me talking and mentioning about....
Any way my partner who is paying is also letting me have a few ££££ to put in to the mobile biz and to get the bits and bob i want..

I have just bought a nail trainer which i was lucky and won on ebay unused with training cards and tips which was £60 with postage due tomorrow so cant wait!
a friend of mine gave me a little bag with some bits n bobs which her friend who is a nail tech doesnt want any more.. nothing majour few packs of nails ect which i thought will bee soo handy to pactice nail art with using the nail trainer.

i want to buy nail art goodies and have seen so many ideas off here but wondered which were the better suppliers.
i also want to get a trolley :) to store all my growing goodies in.
im gonna take some money also to cnd training to buy some stuff.

thought it would be nice to see what essentials you recomend.

dont want to waste money on things which i think will be useful but arnt actually essential

I hope you enjoy your course. Your educator will give you tips on what to buy and you will need to buy product to use for practising.

I was going to buy a trolley but instead bought bucket bags - much better for me to cart around.

I, like many others spent far too much on nail art stuff, to start off with you need to perfect your enhancement technique - fun with nail art comes later.

Having said all that, I am a product junkie and I'm always buying my home salon 'little treats' :lol: - HTH

Latest posts

Back