Surveying the salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Every year, the Guild runs a nationwide industry survey in which they gather vital information about the state of the UK market. The survey monitors key information such as the growth in salon numbers and business types. It also looks at average wage rates and average prices of the most popular treatments.

The results from the survey are published in the Guild Gazette magazine, and this year, the Guild have also agreed to make them available to all Geeks on the Salon Geek Site. As with any survey, the more people who take part, the more accurate results. This is why we are asking you to take part.

The survey is sponsored by some of the leading suppliers of skincare, equipment and nail products, and everyone who completes a survey questionnaire gets the chance to win a selection of great prizes. So enter today by clicking Here and filling in the form.

nJoy!

Done it! Be interested to see the results later in the year.....

yeah me too...thanks for posting x

I've done mine too, so hope everyone else will take part.

It will be good to see results.

I've done it. Looking forward to seeing the results, think they'll be quite interesting.:lol:

I can confirm, that by completing the survey, you will be entered into a prize draw to win one of 30 Spa Body Therapy Kits worth £19.90 each from Dermalogica, an Essential Nails Airbrushing Nails Diploma Course worth £399, an Essential Nails £100 Dream Voucher, one of 10 Goddess Royal Skincare Sets from Goddess International, one of 20 CND Optix Collections from Sweet Squared, or an iPod Shuffle from the Guild.

Latest posts

Back