Susan Molyneux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virgobeauty

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've posted on here before as I'm trying to find a brand that is professional but that doesn't cost the earth in start up costs.

I'm mobile but now I'm also about to set up in a treatment room in a health club and haven't got lots of spare cash.

Dermalogica was an obvious choice but I'm worried they're too pricey to begin with.

Ideally I want a product that you can train with to give you that back up - I've looked at Susan Molyneux or Mono as I think its called now and they seem to have expanded since I used them at college - and I have to admit the fact I used them at college has put me off a bit, can anyone prove me wrong and put an end to my snobbery ha ha!!

Does anyone use them and are they a good brand - training??

Love to hear other peoples input!

Hi Virgobeauty,

I use susan molyneaux and they are good products and my clients like them plus they have a wide range so there's something for everyone.

On the training side when I went to their head office for my Renu training they were very good and I had no complaints, but when I did another training session at a local venue I personally didn't find it quite so good as it was a bit rushed. I don't get hastled with lots of calls pushing for orders and to be honest I usually do my orders direct online anyway. Although for some people that could be a problem as other people may like to have more contact. I think if you contact them they send you out a sample pack and you could try them before you commit. Failing that they are sure to be at Excel, hope this helps and good luck with your new venture at the health centre.:hug:

Thanks andi - I have sent off for a pack so will give them a whirl!
Yes its nice not to have sales calls all the time when your setting up!
x

I am off to do the Vitru course with Monu @ cheltenham tommorow, I already have the Renu and Monu range, I find the range easy to work with, colours are co-ordinated well, and they smell great....the sales team havent bombarded me with calls(which is nice) and if I have needed any info etc, they have always been prompt with sending stuff out and replying.

If you can get to Excel im sure they will be there, speak to Karen shes approachable and knowledgable...dont forget as well they have changed their branding and have added promotional material to boot!!

Hi Have a look at this product Lydia Daïnow - Switzerland | Skin Essentials | Lydia Dainow
Its being lunched in march in Excel they are great for mobile, home base and small salon and everyone that wants a great product. I have just become the new instructor for the company and im of to switzerland next week, which i cant wait for.
What i have seen and used of the products, they are great and there set up cost it V.good,I would say they are in par with some very good and popular companys.
I have also used susan molyneaux form many years and this to is a great product
My advice is go to Excel and get lots of info and talk to the companys there. also you will come home with lots of freebies ( which is always nice)

Good luck with you choice and your new treatment room !!!

Latest posts

Back