Swarovski crystal toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylormadenails

Reaction score
What resin and application order do people recommend for Swarovski crystal toes?

I've been using gel bond and I'm getting 3 weeks out of them but want them to last longer,
After looking on here I see a lot of you use a gel procedure and some use a resin procedure, could you guys give yr comments on what you think works best for you and could you also name the company's of the products you use? I have spent hours googling and you tubing and I feel pretty Swarovski-ed out!

I have shellac but after reading loads of comments I'm not really up for tryin it out so mainly I'm interested in which particular gel and order of application you guys use, or if you prefer the resin - which particular resin you prefer and what order you apply it!

Thanks nail geeks

Look forward to hearing your comments x x

I use Shellac and I have never had any problems.

I get between 6 and 8 weeks (at a push).

I would get longer but unlike regular Shellac or RockStar Shellac it is harder to file the nails down in length in between appointment and still keep the clean lines of the Crystals looking good.

Do u apply the crystals ontop of the top coat then cure and if so do u put another layer on or a normal top coat on after x

This is what I do;
Base Coat - Cure
Colour Coat - Cure
Place Swarovskis into inhibition layer
Top Coat (x2) - Cure

I've done it...not lost any shine and I been putting them to the test and they seem really strong! Thank u :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350821362.167463.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350821362.167463.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 2,677
SPARKLY!!!

Looks like you have used Swarovski SS7 or SS8 ABs?

Bigger ones could possibly rub/ping off quicker so, I use sizes down to SS3 especially for the pinkie toes.

Do u have a pic of yrs please :) x x x

I just do:-
Base gel - cure
Apply crystals in the resin I use to apply nail extensions
Top coat gel - cure
And then I top coat again and cure just to make sure :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350936928.055762.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350936928.055762.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 939
I just do:-
Base gel - cure
Apply crystals in the resin I use to apply nail extensions
Top coat gel - cure
And then I top coat again and cure just to make sure :)

How long do yr clients get out of their toes? X x

As advised from baggy bear I do - base gel cure, another coat of gel, stick crystals on, cure, then Eco universal topcoat.
I went to a lady on Friday that i had done in August and she had only taken them off the day before so they last ages this way x

Swarovski SS3 AB Full Crystal Pedicure.
Sparkly Toes on a Sparkly wall!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,265
SPARKLY!!!

Looks like you have used Swarovski SS7 or SS8 ABs?

Bigger ones could possibly rub/ping off quicker so, I use sizes down to SS3 especially for the pinkie toes.

I've been using ss9's I might try ss7's or 6's I didn't realise it made a difference on how long they last I just liked the bigger crystals, but will give them a go. Thank u x

I use bio sculpture for mine i did these different ones other day with french . I use clear then cure then thin coat sit gems then cure. Then apple s- gel cure. Them finish off with top coat gel ( nubar gelicure ) used ss5
Louise

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351031382.249679.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351031382.249679.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,856
I use Cuccio Pronto (or ECO sog as it's excatly the same) and Eco Universal Soak Off Top Coat.

My routine is:

Prep Nail
Dehydrator
Very thin gel layer
Cure
Thin layer of gel &
Apply Crystals
Cure
Apply a small amount of Eco Universal Soak Off Top Coat*
Cure
Apply a little more top coat if needed
Wipe with cleanse

*The top coat is VERY thin and runny so I prefer to do 2 applications to ensure all the crystals are embedded but not flooded with top coat.

My first set
(using Cuccio Pronto as gel & top coat):
IMAG0220.jpg

My last set on myself (applied start of Sept):
CrystalheartswithMinxlusions.jpg

My toes today:
crystalhearttoes_zps29454372.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys where can you buy these Swarovski gems please? Many thanks

I get mine from scatter crystals x

is anybody using the calgel to set the crystals?

were having problems, if we do a top coat of clear gel them we loose the shine that comes with the crystals, but just putting gel inbetween crystals to secure them isn't working... hints and tips welcome

would you suggest using a nail glue to keep them in place??

is anybody using the calgel to set the crystals?

were having problems, if we do a top coat of clear gel them we loose the shine that comes with the crystals, but just putting gel inbetween crystals to secure them isn't working... hints and tips welcome

would you suggest using a nail glue to keep them in place??
Try Eco Universal Soak Off Top Coat.

Eco Universal Top Coat is available from several places, I got mine from the link below as it is a beauty place that has their own site but the Ebay shop is cheaper:

ECO UNIVERSAL SOAK OFF UV GEL TOP COAT SEALER HIGH GLOSS SHINE 15ml | eBay

or the bigger bottle:

ECO UNIVERSAL SOAK OFF UV GEL TOP COAT SEALER HIGH GLOSS SHINE 75ml | eBay

Has anybody done this but using gelish?x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back