Swarovski nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXcharleyXx

Reaction score
Hi geeks, getting loads of people asking for genuine Swarovski Manicure/Pedicures and seen a salon advertising at £200 with Swarovski guarentee card, does anybody know where to get genuine crystals with client guarentee cards from and what do you charge in average? I've googled all day with no luck
Thankyou

Hi geeks, getting loads of people asking for genuine Swarovski Manicure/Pedicures and seen a salon advertising at £200 with Swarovski guarentee card, does anybody know where to get genuine crystals with client guarentee cards from and what do you charge in average? I've googled all day with no luck
Thankyou

I use www.beadsandcrystals.co.uk. They have a PDF certificate you can print off fill in with your details and pass on to your client. Gill is the MD, she's lovely and incredibly helpful. Her range is sensational, and if she doesn't have what you are after, she will order it in.

If the certificate alone isn't enough, just create your own, there's so bony apps that are marvellous for that sort of thing xxxx

I use www.beadsandcrystals.co.uk. They have a PDF certificate you can print off fill in with your details and pass on to your client. Gill is the MD, she's lovely and incredibly helpful. Her range is sensational, and if she doesn't have what you are after, she will order it in.

If the certificate alone isn't enough, just create your own, there's so bony apps that are marvellous for that sort of thing xxxx

Thankyou x

Latest posts

Back