Sweet Squared nail course, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MollieMoo93

Reaction score
Hello there,
I've been emailing a lady called Sabina Walters who works for sweet squared, I've saved up the money for a complete nail course & I'm now just waiting for new course dates as the next ones in a few days! As you can imagine I'm just a bit nervous of paying all this money to someone over the Internet, how can I find out if the people I'm speaking to are genuine or is there a possibility to pay it to the tutor for my city in person?
Thanks x

Have you spoken with Sweet Squared on the phone

Also I'm from the UK if that makes a difference to anything x

No I haven't I don't know what their number is, I got given their email and Sabina was the lady who responded x

I was so nervous when I paid mine, so I spoke to them on the phone and I spoke with my EA to before paying her. As I paid some to S2 and some to the EA. The complete course is a lot it's scary. Try calling it may put your mind at rest. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,
I am also doing the complete course, I paid half over the phone directly to sweet squared and the other half to my ambassador on the first day of training.
Why not phone sweet squared direct? Their number is 0845 210 6060 xx

New to all of this so not sure on what EA stands for is that the ambassador? So mine would be whoever I train with? Also it's not one of those courses where if I pay the money and not everyone fills a certain amount of spaces they'll cancel the course until enough people join? Think I'll phone them and try to get in contact with the tutor in my city,
Thanks x

New to all of this so not sure on what EA stands for is that the ambassador? So mine would be whoever I train with? Also it's not one of those courses where if I pay the money and not everyone fills a certain amount of spaces they'll cancel the course until enough people join? Think I'll phone them and try to get in contact with the tutor in my city,
Thanks x

Sorry yes EA is your education ambassador, you should definitely call them if your worried. They are very nice and can put your mind at rest and answer your questions. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Mollie, definately give them a call. EA stands for Educational Ambassador and that is the person you will be taught by.
If you phone them, I'm sure they will be able to put your mind at ease. Good luck xx

Sorry NickyMay...posted at the same time!

Thank you both! It helps a lot knowing other people have been in the same position it's just a lot of money to part with when I'm not 100% sure on who I'm speaking too, will definitely give them a phone xx

I have dealt with sabina at s2 before - she set up my account so is legit 😊 xxx

Thanks so much :) xx

Latest posts

Back