Sweet Squared, Scottish Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scentsations

Reaction score
Very excited that s2 will be going this year. For those of you that have Been to beauty shows this year what offers were s2 doing. X

Its actually our very special distributor partners up at the Centre :)

Would love to be up there, but sadly cloning technology just isn't keeping pace with our lifestyles. Mrs Geek and I will be with our Team in Dublin, but couldn't think of anyone better than the Fi's and co to rock the joint!

Have a great time :)

I can't wait to get to that part of the show either. Looking forward to meeting Fi as I will be doing my masters with her.

I'm off to the show on Sunday and so looking forward to it. I'm hoping to purchase the CND lamp. Will they be selling these at the show?:)xx

I'm off to the show on Sunday and so looking forward to it. I'm hoping to purchase the CND lamp. Will they be selling these at the show?:)xx

There is a free bus from the show to the Centre and back ... go to both. Much more fun at the Centre and less crowded. They will be demoing at the show as stated above but selling from the Centre I believe, as always. x

There is a free bus from the show to the Centre and back ... go to both. Much more fun at the Centre and less crowded. They will be demoing at the show as stated above but selling from the Centre I believe, as always. x

That's right Gigi!
I will be on stand F32 at Scottish Beauty with our team of CND Education Ambassadors demo'ing CND Shellac, Shellac Nail Art, BRISA LITE and CND Additives!
We are very lucky to have our CND Nail Art Queen, Nataliya Al-ta'ai demo'in on the stand.

At The Centre Edinburgh (7 mins away in our mini-buses) there will be special offers on product, competitions, more awesome demos and not to forget Champagne and cake. :)

I'm more excited to be going to The Centre on Sunday where i am very lucky to be having a shrinking violet wrap, faith lift and callus treatment with the microplane. Got a wish list written out of products i would like to buy. You will definetley have more fun at The Centre as Geeg says. Their open/demo days are fantastic and the cake is amayzing too. Only 3 more sleeps. x

I'm also going to the show on Sunday, and heading to the fingertips centre tomorrow for shrinking violet training. Can't wait, it was really busy last year xx

I don't know if it's allowed for me to tell you about what show offers we have on CND products this weekend? Mods?

We are seriously bursting with excitement!

I don't know if it's allowed for me to tell you about what show offers we have on CND products this weekend? Mods?

We are seriously bursting with excitement!

Some one has asked the question so I dont see why you cant answer - it would be rude not to surely!

Yes pleasssseeee?!

This weekend the CND offers include half price CND Lamp, book on CND Shellac Art and Style and get it for half price (normally £109.95+vat). There will also be offers on nail art supplies, buy 5 foils get one free and more to be decided.

There will also be prize draws, offers on products and education from our other professional brands HD Brows and Tibby Oliver the makers of the Shrinking Violet Wrap and Faith Lift Facial.

At trade shows generally CND can only bring certain product lines to be sold on the stand. The big benefit of our Centre being SO CLOSE to the show venue is that we can open our shop and sell ALL product lines over the two show days.
We are only 7 minutes away and we have two mini-busses running back and forward from our Centre to the Show all day.

Everyone is welcome to come along but of course we will only sell professional products to qualified professionals, so if you have never bought from us before and would like to take advantage of the offers, please bring along your certificates and we can set you up an account. If you are not yet qualified, our team are on hand to explain your CND education options to get you set up with the best knowledge and skill level any course in the UK can provide.

Hope to see you there, also,
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(I am very excited!)

Last edited:
Aww that's just typical lol
I just bought my CND lamp a few days ago now it's on offer :(

Aww that's just typical lol
I just bought my CND lamp a few days ago now it's on offer :(

Awwww!

Remember if you buy your lamp as part of a CND Shellac Kit or Brisa Gel Kit on a class it's still CHEAPER than it would be to buy the Lamp even at half price as open stock.

My first beauty show this year. I'm soooooo excited!

Looking forward to seeing all the demos ESPECIALLY BL Sculpting :-D

Oh I can't wait! Heading to Edinburgh tomorrow! Woohoo! X

I havent been to a beauty show in years so looking forward to seeing whats there :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Fee is the offers available at both the show and the centre? I was just going to go to the centre and miss out on the show. X

The offers are only available at The Centre Edinburgh this Sunday & Monday. There will not be any CND product available at Scottish Beauty.
Instead, our team of CND Ambassadors will be showcasing CND Systems, techniques and information on Education, and advice to grow your nail business.

There will also be a team of Ambassadors doing the same at The Centre

The offers are only available at The Centre Edinburgh this Sunday & Monday. There will not be any CND product available at Scottish Beauty.
Instead, our team of CND Ambassadors will be showcasing CND Systems, techniques and information on Education, and advice to grow your nail business.

There will also be a team of Ambassadors doing the same at The Centre

That's fab Fee, I was only planing on going to the centre anyway x

Latest posts

Back