Sweet Squared, Scottish Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just HAVE to mention that there will also be several FREE training places up for grabs for many of our training courses at The Centre. Winners get to choose the training location - Glasgow or Edinburgh? Fill in your details and we will pick the winners out of the hat at the end of the show - simples!

Just HAVE to mention that there will also be several FREE training places up for grabs for many of our training courses at The Centre. Winners get to choose the training location - Glasgow or Edinburgh? Fill in your details and we will pick the winners out of the hat at the end of the show - simples!

Will this be at The Centre or at the show? Just making sure I get my name down, I got a fair few courses to get through for Grand Master so I'm in lol :)

Will this be at The Centre or at the show? Just making sure I get my name down, I got a fair few courses to get through for Grand Master so I'm in lol :)

At the Centre Edinburgh.

Omg!! So excited just about to open my salon the start of may so this couldn't be more ideal! I will spend more this weekend than I ever have in my life! Woo!!

Have a great, fun-filled and education filled day everyone!

Exciting can't wait :)

I've lost my buddy for tomorrow 😔. Hubby said he would come with me for company but I won't be able to spend if he's there lol. Might just get him to wait outside The Centre so I can spend lol. I'm not missing out again

Just get him settled with a cup of tea and a slice of cake and go spend x

I'm bringing my sister with me because I didn't want to walk around like a Billy no mates lol x

What time does the centre open tomorrow ?

Good point what time does it open?

I believe it's 9am tomorrow. See you all in the car park waiting for the doors to open lol 😉

Anyone know if microplane foot files will be at the show?

Microplane foot files will be available at The Centre Edinburgh, only 7 mins drive from the show! You could catch one of the mini busses going back and forward all Sunday and Monday?

Minibuses every 15 mins from The Centre to the show! The pick up point at Scottish Beauty is the front door of the Quality Hotel, right next to the show entrance!
See you there!!! :D

I was so excited about attending the show this year as it would have been my first but something came up and I couldn't go. I am absolutely gutted that I cannot be there and I am now sitting feeling sorry for myself. Will now have to wait for the next one:(
Hope everyone is having a fab day xx

Had a great day at the show today there was loads of stuff I didn't know where to go first. I also met the lovely Fiona and someone else going to the event next week so I'm not as nervous now :) oh n there was two hunky men walking about so manage to sneak in a pic before I left, also met frankie Essex and Chloe sims :) great day overall :D x

Didn't make the Beauty Show (damn morning sickness) but made the Open Day at the Centre. Got a good few bargains!!

Can't wait to use the micro plane though (is that sad?)

Had a fab day at the beauty show and ended up at The Centre twice lol. I met the lovely Fee, Kirsti & Heather. Got my goodies from The Centre and hubby wasnt as bored as he thought lol. Great day out 😄

Latest posts

Back