Swimming hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funtimefranko

Reaction score
Yo.... Does anybody have any suggestions that will stop me getting that awful swimmers hair?.... should i just slather it in pantene.... lol x
Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to use a product that you put in your hair before you swim then washed it out after. It's was a boots own.

Aaaargh! Not a pro product!!!

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hahhaha im sure someone said the pantene is so thick with crap if you put it on as a barrier against the chlorine... and then wash it out and condtion properly of course 🙈 hahahahha x

Oh sorry i misread your comment haha. I dont mind nor using a pro one just for a barrier x

Philip Kingsley do a product call swim cap that conditions your hair and protects it from all the nasties whilst you swim. You can get it for like a tenner on feelunique.com x

My hairdresser told me there is a Paul Mitchell one specifically for after swimming to take out chlorine that she used with her daughter, my daughter's hair sucks up the chlorine and looks really tatty so think that my next buy. Think it's about £8

Sent from my HTC One mini using SalonGeek mobile app

It's not a pro one but I use boots own on my daughter and that seems to do the trick. Dosnt leave that sticky feeling in the hair, she's got pure white hair and it stops it going that chlorine green! It's called sun, swim & gym. X

It's not a pro one but I use boots own on my daughter and that seems to do the trick. Dosnt leave that sticky feeling in the hair, she's got pure white hair and it stops it going that chlorine green! It's called sun, swim & gym. X

That's the one x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

My hairdresser told me there is a Paul Mitchell one specifically for after swimming to take out chlorine that she used with her daughter, my daughter's hair sucks up the chlorine and looks really tatty so think that my next buy. Think it's about £8

Sent from my HTC One mini using SalonGeek mobile app

It's shampoo three xx

Wear a swim cap.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wear a swim cap.

That will not happen. Sorry to be shallow... but no

Hahahaha

😳😳😳😳😳 its bad enough my body is on show let alone making myself look like a slap head an all 😳😳

😳😳😳😳😳 its bad enough my body is on show let alone making myself look like a slap head an all 😳😳

Thats hilarious wouldn't you rather just get your hair wet

Yeah! Hahaha.... ewww

Yeah, get one of those Bright pink ones with pertruding plastic daisies on them...you'll look boooootiful :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah, get one of those Bright pink ones with pertruding plastic daisies on them...you'll look boooootiful :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back