Swine flu vaccine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

I'm really nervous about any vaccines now. We gave our eldest son the MMR and he now has Autism.

We have another two children who are younger and we did not give them the MMR and they are both fine.

Its really tough as the government will not admit vaccines have anything to do with Autism, i'm worried this could happen with other vaccines too.

Luckily we have worked really hard with my son and he is doing really well.

Natasha

Hi Guys,

I'm really nervous about any vaccines now. We gave our eldest son the MMR and he now has Autism.

We have another two children who are younger and we did not give them the MMR and they are both fine.

Its really tough as the government will not admit vaccines have anything to do with Autism, i'm worried this could happen with other vaccines too.

Luckily we have worked really hard with my son and he is doing really well.

Natasha

There is absolutely no correlation between the MMR and autism. The reason the government admit nothing is because there is nothing to admit. Correlation and causation are often confused i.e I did this and this happened ergo this is the cause.
It is just unfortunate for you that you had an autistic child (I have a child with aspergers, my husband is and my brother-in-law.) However, the MMR would not have caused this. Autism is a pre-disposition: it is in your genetic make-up. The symptoms present around the time of the vaccination schedule and this is why the MMR was blamed. The DR who filed this report was found to be fraudulent.

My husband works in this field (at Hull Uni) and they are currently finding lots out about mirror neurons and autism. The government is actually putting a lot of funding into this and they are making great progress. This research will improve the lives of people with autism and their families greatly.

I am pleased to hear you are making great progress with your child. We have just gone through the transition of my daughter leaving junior school and going to High school, it has been a very fraught couple of months! We are working hard on her developing social skills that appear automatic, which as you must know is not easy. :)

Latest posts

Back