Synthetic lash trays?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunar_angel

Reaction score
Hi,

Another question sorry!

I'm contemplating trying lash trays instead of loose lashes however when I'm looking on various websites etc it seems you can only buy lash trays in either silk or mink.... Is that the case or am I getting confused?

Thanks x

Hi you can get cashmere lashes which are 70% lighter than traditional lashes and are flat shaped at the base so i find they give a fatastic look and are much easier to place try ebay and ladylash

Bump - does anyone use synthetic lash trays and if so pretty please where can i buy them from?x

Hi you can get cashmere lashes which are 70% lighter than traditional lashes and are flat shaped at the base so i find they give a fatastic look and are much easier to place try ebay and ladylash
Thankyou x

I use flirties or eyelash emporium glue, eyelash emporium standard lashes and VOE flat lash from China on eBay. Lashbase are awful!! The lashes are blunt at the end and stiff compared to other brands! Flirties flat lash are nice but very expensive. eyeluvlashes are ok. Iv not tried cashmere yet.

if your looking for loose lashes, secret lashes are the best for lash bags, lash pots and lash trays- amazing quality!! I simply cannot fault this brand, they are so lovely and for me have amazing customer service and added bonus they have little silicone trays in each pot! xoxo

Hi,

Another question sorry!

I'm contemplating trying lash trays instead of loose lashes however when I'm looking on various websites etc it seems you can only buy lash trays in either silk or mink.... Is that the case or am I getting confused?

Thanks x
Silk and mink lashes are different products. It's all about they way they are made. Silk are tapered from around halfway up making them a bit heavier and mink taper from near to the base so they are softer and lighter. So go for mink if you can.

Cashmere lashes is just a fancy term for flat lashes and doesn't describe what they are made of.

But yeah there are lot's of lash companies around and everyone has there own personal favourites so definitely shop around as you won't always agree with other people.

Lastly be careful on here as lot's of the members work for lash companies and use this to promote their own company.

Good luck.

I just wanted this thread to note that im not affliated with ANY company - im just a happy salon owner that loves to shop around!:):cool:

There are many lash companies out there and i have used loads over the years, if not to give your experience with brands - i could name them all id be here for ages!!:eek: xoxo

Latest posts

Back