T-shirt printing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansypansy

Reaction score
Hiya does anyone know a good place to get tshirts printed with a logo? Thanks xxx

I get mine done through Vistaprint.

I order them through the emails offering one free t-shirt & just pay the postage (I order 4 free items at a time -pen, mug, t-shirt & flyers etc... & just pay the postage of just under £5).

I have a few of them with my old logo on and they look great & wash well too.

I have this morning received my first t-shirt with my new logo on. I LOVE it. Can't wait for the rest of my Vistaprint orders with my new logo to arrive. :)

I get mine done through Vistaprint.

I order them through the emails offering one free t-shirt & just pay the postage (I order 4 free items at a time -pen, mug, t-shirt & flyers etc... & just pay the postage of just under £5).

I have a few of them with my old logo on and they look great & wash well too.

I have this morning received my first t-shirt with my new logo on. I LOVE it. Can't wait for the rest of my Vistaprint orders with my new logo to arrive. :)

Thanks for the reply! I will look at vistaprint, the deals sound great :) Do you have any photos? xx

Will take one for you now of the one that arrived this morning.

Last edited:
That looks great- can you send that to me on Facebook so I can show it off to people? :)

Baggybear what are the fittings like from vista - just looking at them and unsure whether to get the medium or large - are the fittings small or normal

Where do you get the printed t shirts with crystals/diamonte fixed to them please?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Just got the other half to take a photo of me wearing the new t-shirt from Vistaprint (please forgive the state on me, we have just got in from an evening at the beach with the kids & it's not the best photo).
I ordered the large mens t-shirt and I wear a size 18 top.

Ps.. Carl can you PM me a link to your facebook page please as when I tried to tag you in the photo I can't work out which one you are (don't think I am Verve's friend on there).

Ah that's great I might go for the men's then too - the ladies look like those skimpy tops ;)

Hope you enjoyed the beach - wish I lived close by to one xxx

Where do you get the printed t shirts with crystals/diamonte fixed to them please?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

I use Armour Rocks. They are really nice quality t shirts and look fab on :)
Vicki x

Slightly better photo of me in the shirt and pics of this mornings arrivals:

FRONT

BACK

Latest posts

Back