Tailor Made Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicki_20

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone ever bought any creative enamel from tailor made nails, just i bought some mini enamels and there seems to be a problem with them, the enamel its self is quite thick and takes a long time to dry and the brush on the air dry top coat is quite ragged so when going towards the free edge is wipes your polish away, is it just me or do you think it may be a problem with the enamel

they are not authorised Creative distributors ....if you want Creative products you should get them from Sweet Squared.

These enamels could be very old hun
I would advice you to call Sweet Squared 0845 210 6060 and buy Creative through them.
You are never sure what you get from unauthorised distributors
:hug:

One of my old regulars thought it would be a good idea to buy a CND SpaManicure kit off this site so she could do her nails herself and not have to come to me anymore. She paid £85 for the full kit but because they are not an authorised distributor when she it arrived the Exfoliating Crystals had separated and gone hard and the oil in the formula settled on top of the product and the solar oil smelt 'a little off' needless to say she went back to paying for a pro to do her nails for her!! my advice like everyone else has said is buy from Sweet Squared - not only are they the official distributor for CND but their prices are reasonable and the customer service is second to none.

I hate hearing stories like this but these people don´t buy their product legitimately and it must be older than God and in old packaging etc. Cheap can most definitely be DEAR.

It is so easy to just order from the folks who have the right to sell the brand. If you come on this site you know who they are. If it is not Sweet Squared Ltd., The Creative Nail Academy London, Ellisons or Fingertips in Scotland then you are going to the wrong place, and no one can help you when things go wrong.

I just heard another story today about an EX distributor who has ripped someone off for 400.00!! Not funny. Go to legitimate sources for CND and you will be protected from this kind of thing.

Thanks everyone, i kow for next time, its just i was wanting to try out creative enamels as everyone keeps going on about them, but i haven't got my certificate for my manciure/pedicure course through yet, i ahve done l&p but without my manicure course i didnt think i could order from Sweet Squared. when i called they needed my certificate

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone, i kow for next time, its just i was wanting to try out creative enamels as everyone keeps going on about them, but i haven't got my certificate for my manciure/pedicure course through yet, i ahve done l&p but without my manicure course i didnt think i could order from sweet swuqared when i called they needed my certificate

I have EzFlow certs and have yet to do my CND conversion but I can buy enamels, infact almost anything except L&P related products such as powders and monomer from S2. I've bought tips, Popits and a Solar manicure kit amongst other things.

Give them a call, very nice people and they will soon tell you what they need :hug:

S2 on 0845 210 6060

Thanks everyone, i kow for next time, its just i was wanting to try out creative enamels as everyone keeps going on about them, but i haven't got my certificate for my manciure/pedicure course through yet, i ahve done l&p but without my manicure course i didnt think i could order from Sweet Squared. when i called they needed my certificate

Well this is true. Without proof of qualification you cannot buy from Sweet Squared. They only sell to professionals not to the consumer.

You could always purchase a bottle from a Creative salon at normal retail price. This would have been cheaper in the end than buying enamels that are out of date, kept in god only knows what kind of conditions and then getting a false impression of how they work!!

Latest posts

Back