Taking a break and returning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shypurdy81

Reaction score
I found out Saturday that my 10 year old daughter has Leukaemia. The treatment will take a long long time. Has anyone had to take time out and come back ? What advise does anyone have for getting clients back ?

I haven't got any advice on the business side but just wanted to say I am so sorry to hear that, you and your family will be in my thoughts. My nephew had leukaemia as a baby, it is devastating xx

So sorry to hear your terrible news. Your clients will understand once you explain the circumstances. You could send out a leaflet from vista print to all of your clients when you are ready to return. Social media is great too xx

So sorry to hear your terrible news. Your clients will understand once you explain the circumstances. You could send out a leaflet from vista print to all of your clients when you are ready to return. Social media is great too xx
So sorry for you and your family what awful news, I took a years break when I had heart failure and the op,I would say 80 % came back over time.You dont need the extra worry right now, use social media to explain,make sure you have everyones details so that when your ready to start again its easy to let them know.

Thank you all xx

Sorry to hear your news.
Look after yourself and your daughter as your priority for now and I'm sure most of your clients will return when you're ready to pick it up.
Big hugs. x

As AcidPerm said Your daughter is your priority now and clients will understand ....I took nearly a years break on and off last year due to four operations and my clients were amazing ....I now work from home as my health has suffered quite badly and can no longer do mobile and again my clients have been supportive.... Be strong and wishing your daughter well x

Latest posts

Back