Taking a step back, changing my small business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creativexox

Reaction score
Hi

I'm hoping for some advice. I work for myself as a hair extension technician from home as I don't drive (god knows I have tried! & failed multiple times..)
Recently, I made the decision to close while I make some improvements and changes. Basically I had a mishap with a client who paid for hair then after changing her original fitting date she informed me she didn't need the hair and that she wasn't going ahead with her fitting.. that would be fine accept for the fact I hadn't had her sign anything to state that the cost of hair is used as a deposit and is non-refundable! So for obvious reasons I have now drawn up some terms & conditions for clients to sign and improved on my consultation form.
But I want to make this all worthwhile.. at the moment I work from my home and it's far from ideal. I don't have any spare rooms but I want to have a dedicated space for my services to appear more professional. Does anyone have any suggestions? Xx

Do you have a garage? As you don't drive you could convert the space into something.

People have converted garages into rooms all the time and you could have the extended door open in nicer weather

ad7b6ff577d4608dcf2e55687f1d3b7d.jpg

Love that garage conversion! A log cabin / garden shed?

Latest posts

Back