Taking the plunge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacey-664

Reaction score
OK so I been trained in nails level 3 for almost a year and gelish I have a biggish client list of friends and Faimly I work in a nursery full time.
But I recently done some beauty course and got more on the way, here my question I'm sold my house before Christmas and planning on moving to derby with the other half so quite far from home.
Do I with the house money just say **** it and start my mobile business from scratch here and hopefully I can get good client list up here or do I find a job.
All my clients back home are going to stay with me as will be going back every other weekend to see Faimly and what not.
I never had the guts or fund to just do this so I'm scared and not sure what to do as part from few ppl my partner (mainly men ) I don't know anyone here, So it will literally be a social media ect.

If you're moving to a new area it could be worth finding at least a part time job maybe? That way you've got definite income in your new area whilst you build connections with people and can also then do your treatments part time as well?

Latest posts

Back