Taking too long

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yani

Reaction score
Please can somebody help me. Perhaps you will have some pointers or advice that would be useful for me. I could cry right now. It's taken me 3 and hours to do a gel infill plus had to sculpt the thumb nail as my client lost it the other day. I wanted it to look fabulous for her but in my eyes it looks so awful and my confidence is gone. Any advice here please.

Get a nail trainer or training hand. Bought mine on eBay for £21. It clamps to your table and has movable parts. I will really help you. And don't worry you'll get t

Sorry this silly phone won't let me take a picture. Look up nail trainer or training hand it will really help you and doesn't awnser back. :) :)

Sorry this silly phone won't let me take a picture. Look up nail trainer or training hand it will really help you and doesn't awnser back. :) :)
Thank you Jo. Yes. I've got one of them. I call it Betty lol .I tried to post a picture of the nails I did but it says it's too large to post. My client says they are beautiful. I however keep seeing faults. I started back in November so it's not been that long. Thank you for your kindness. It should be a bit more positive today xxx

Hi Yani
It's good to see faults in your own work. You will see things your clients won't as long as your clients are happy and the nails are staying on. You can work on the faults and perfect your skill. I'm glad your feeling more confident. :) :) :) xx

Bless you Jo. Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. Really appreciate it xxxx

Hi Yani,

There are some great videos on Youtube you can try searching for. But other then that, you just got to keep on practicing girl! You learn from making mistakes!

Anyways, try looking this lady up 'Nail Career Education' on YouTube -

Lovely thank you. Will have a look xxx

Dont get discouraged. We are our biggest critics. I learnt aslong as my customers are happy I should be to. Its good to notice mistakes means you can only get better For me the joys of our industry is that it is evolving every day diff trends, colors, education. Make it known you will take this long before appointments are made so your client is aware. Good luck hun X

Wise words my lovely. Thank you so much for your kind support. Xxx

Latest posts

Back