Tan machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannika shears

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out Im doing a spray tans at college as part of my makeup course. I'm looking into buying a kit I have absolutely no idea where to start I have seen some on amazon with La tan which is what my college use. I just think with the price being so cheap there has got to be a catch somewhere I want a good machine that is going to last me and can do a lot of tans in one day I already have a lot of people asking for tans when I have bought machine? I'm trying to stick to £250 budget ? Please can someone help xx

Sorry also if I bought a machine that has solution with it is that the only solution you can use with the machine or can you use different brand solutions with the machine? Sorry I'm just abit confused can't wait to get one x

Hiya, I bought SiennaX on Amazon and it's amazing! It's a HVLP(high volume low pressure) machine which means you can do a full body in 10 minutes. It's small also so u can go mobile!

u can use any solution in the world with any machine!

There is no catch with the LA Tan kit!! I have their TS20 machine and their tent. It also comes with some sample solutions to get you started, plus their service is great!

Yes you can use any brand of solution with any gun.

Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back