Tanning and lighting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
So I had a client yesterday and we were having a conversation about pale skin and tanning... she has very pale legs and wanted two sprays but I told her she will have to wash off and I'll pop back today and 're spray... do you have clients that have to be sprayed twice because of such pale skin?
She said when she uses mousse she puts it in washes of and reapplies to pale areas like her legs... what do you think?

All my clients have two light sprays x

I think it depends on who you trained with , My trainer taught me to do two light sprays all over for the tan . But when I looked into changing brand to sienna X - the adviser there instructed to just do one well covering coat as two was wasting product essentially x

It IS a waste of product but it also allows the client and therapist confidence that everywhere has been sprayed and there are no mistakes.

Body builders normally do this. I spray them one day then the next day they wash off and come back for another tan. It makes them darker. Someone with really white legs i would probably spray them in say a 10% and then change solution to a 12% for legs xx

Just use a higher DHA on legs

I just spray them spray twice. How long should I leave to spray with a new tattoo
Tattoo needs to be fully healed so there is no broken skin as could cause infection xx

Our trainer advises 40-60 mls of solution per spray tan, turn the spray gun right down so that you get a very light coat, you can then do a couple of coats and it does not waste the solution but give a really nice tan

Latest posts

Back