Speckled tan but only on hands!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi
I've had a search and read through some posts but I can't quite find what I'm looking for.
I have sprayed quite a lot of people now since training earlier this year.
All feedback has been great, I gave out feedback forms when I switched brand to check everyone liked it.
When I've done people's tans I generally don't see them again until it's worn off, like 2 weeks later they have their nails or something like that and that's when I next see them.
But this week I had a client who came for her nails 2 days after I sprayed her and her hands were freckly.
She said it always does that and I couldn't work out why. Am I putting too much barrier cream on? She has very dry hands as she works hard.
It's nowhere else on her body just her hands, everywhere else is even! I've not had anyone else say this about hands.
I notice when I spray the face (on anyone) it always looks spotty too and that makes me want to put more on but I don't. No ones ever said their face goes freckly from it though.
What could I beeping wrong with the hands does anyone know? Thanks X

Could you be holding your gun to far away ? This happened to my feet when i was spraying myself the other day but it was because i was trying not to bend over to far incase i touched my arms on another part so my gun wasnt as close to them as it should of been. If that makes scense xx

Sometime the tan goes spotty when the machine needs cleaning through.

If it's only happening on her hands and you have already identified she has very dry hands then that is most likely the problem. Fade off is affected by dry skin. I would advise her to gently exfoliate every day and moisturise at least twice a day.

Ok thanks ladies, she's still having them regularly and wanting more so I'll advise her of that next time. I clean my machine through after every tan and clean the filter every 3 weeks.
I don't think I'm too far away, I just do how I do the rest of the body.

Latest posts

Back