Tanning feet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
Can you tell me how you spray people feet, I did always seem to either spray too light or on my own feet I have ended up like something out of the klumps:eek: I was taught to just let the spray fall on the feet rather than spray the feet but I feel sometimes there is no enough spray falling to actually tan them:irked: <-- I hope that makes sense:irked::)

Can you tell me how you spray people feet, I did always seem to either spray too light or on my own feet I have ended up like something out of the klumps:eek: I was taught to just let the spray fall on the feet rather than spray the feet but I feel sometimes there is no enough spray falling to actually tan them:irked: <-- I hope that makes sense:irked::)

I spray a light mist up the foot covering the front of the foot towards the back. I do this after I have sprayed down the leg and have come off at the ankles in a Y shape avoiding sparying directly onto the foot from the downward motion when spaying the leg.

I whisp lightly the side of the foot when the sides of the legs are completed and insides of the foot likewise.

Feet and hands are easy to over spray... pull back from your normal 4 - 6 inches spraying the rest of the body and spray quickly and lightly over these areas.

HTH a little.:hug:

Thank you that is helpful, I will try it later on, I have had no complaints to be honest but I am not happy with the way I am spraying feet and I wish to improve my technique.:)

Thank you that is helpful, I will try it later on, I have had no complaints to be honest but I am not happy with the way I am spraying feet and I wish to improve my technique.:)

You are welcome. Just remember that less is more on feet and hands... but they do need a little spray or they look cut off... pull back and whisp, that's the key... good luck I am sure you will love this new technique when you have got used to it. Remember also to come off just above the ankles and the same with wrists in a 'Y' shape so that you avoid getting too much solution on these areas that grab the solution.

:hug:

Fab:hug: I will try it with the hands too, I am happier with hands than feet for some reason but I will try both this evening. I love this site :)

Latest posts

Back