Tanning questions from a tan newbie :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzii-x

Reaction score
Hiya Hunnys,

So iv trained in spray tanning i used Fake Bake (At college). But i have seen two brands i like to look of they are Nouvatan and Sienna x. Which one do you like best out of the two and why?

Also another question how many bodies can you do out of one litres solution

How long does it take you per spray tan.

Thankyou so much for your help :D x x

Hiya Hunnys,

So iv trained in spray tanning i used Fake Bake (At college). But i have seen two brands i like to look of they are Nouvatan and Sienna x. Which one do you like best out of the two and why?

Also another question how many bodies can you do out of one litres solution

How long does it take you per spray tan.

Thankyou so much for your help :D x x

Ive used Nouvatan since i trained with them nearly 2 yrs ago i use it because its the best colour ive seen in a spray tan and my clients love it!
I set out 30 mins appointments for a spraytan if im doing a party of 8 im about 20 mins a person just depends how much the client chats lol main thing is 1. they feel relaxed,2. you do a good job and your client leaves you happy x

Thanks for your reply Lisa :D.
How many people can you do with one litre of solution?

Hi i use about 40ml of solution per tan :wink2:

If you're new to tanning, i'd say estimate that you use 50mls and so you can guess that you'd get about 20 tans out of a litre bottle.

If you go onto the search bar and type in tan there are some great threads comparing these brands. There is also a thread where someone has applied some of 6 different tans, with pictures of guide colour, actual colour and fading xx

Thanks so much for being so helpful geeks :D, off to search out these threads x x

Latest posts

Back