Tanning solutions ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade - portia

Reaction score
Hey people ,

So im doing my spray tan training next week :biggrin:

I got my equipment and just wondering what solutions are the best out there i want my clients to be happy with there tans and want me to do them again and again.

I used to have spray tans done in my local salons and found they was very orange looking - NOT :cool:
Was this because i wanted a dark tan ? Or was this down :lol:to products the salons was using?
Im hoping this was down to products :lol:

Hi I have just trained with fakebake and have done quiet a few spray tans this week and it works with the clients skin tone so there's no orange look. The training was good too could highly recommend them.

Im doing my training with wow factor :biggrin:

il look into fake bake :) how does the tan go onto the skin? does it have developing time or is it instant ? i have used fake bake tanning mouse and found it to be a green looking shade however once developing time was over and it was showered it was lovely

thanks for reply :)

Hi jade I use LA tan in the salon as I love their range of products, they have 8 and 10% gold, 10 and 12% brown shades, 18% disco, 14% cocktail and a fast tan, prices are good too, contact me if you need anything else, I also do accredited training in your own salon too or at the salon where i work in manchester xxx

Hi

If you use the search button there are loads of threads about this. Everybody has their own preferences but you can at least get an idea of what is popular. If you contact the companies many will send you out samples to trial or you can buy trial packs for £8-£10. HTH

hi kattywalker ,

Do most products have different shades ie - gold, brown and the % is that how lite/dark they are? also what is disco and cocktail ?
and what do you make of boost drops.

thanks for reply :)

hey lil'gem,

Ok il get contacting some companies !!

hey kattywalker ,

what kind of training do you offer ?? :biggrin:

Hi jade the lower the % the lighter the tan, I use 8% for clients that just want a slight glow and 18% for clients that like to be as dark as poss! Cocktail is 14% so relatively dark this is a golden shade, then with the fast tan if they leave it on for 2 hours they get a 10% 3 hours 12% or 4 hours 14%, the training I offer is accredited by ABT but I also include in the training advice on all their tanning solutions takes about 3 to 4 hours and can be done on a one to one basis, pm me if you would like my no x

Sorry jade re boost drops we do have them but because we offer so many solutions you dont really need them xxx

You will get great training with wow factor!!!

We are a one stop shop for the best spray tan brands!!!

Our best sellers are Tantrum, Brown Bitz, Laurens Way and fresh indulgence!!
All these solutions give exellent results and are great as a BRAND. BRANDS sell, marketing, flyers, posters, images for website if you have one.

We also supply organics, nkd, tandare, california tan, and more!!!

ADD us as a friend on facebook to see before and after pictures of laurens way, and other deals and offers, SPRAY TAN SCOTLAND & BROWN BITZ TANNING SCOTLAND

Good luck :biggrin:

Hi

If you'd like to try a sample from Sunless Solutions then please send me a PM

Nat :)

Latest posts

Back