Tanning | Sweet Squared To Distribute Moroccan Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
It seems Sweet Squared are making another foray beyond the nail market by taking on the exclusive UK and ROI distributorship for Australian tanning brand, MoroccanTan®

Let's face it, no one knows how to tan like the Australians do and since the launch of MoroccanTan® in 2011, the brand has captured the attention of tanning pros all over the country. MoroccanTan® is now the fastest growing professional tanning system on the Australian market.

Australian salons love the MoroccanBlend™ formula and DermaLock™ technology, both of which help to hydrate the skin and promote the perfect long lasting tan with luxurious results.

With a range of professionals solutions designed to suit all skin types and colours, the formula uses DermaLock technology to hydrate skin and promote a luxurious golden glow.

This new collaboration between MoroccanTan® and Sweet Squared, known for their award winning education, will enable therapists to venture in to spray tanning for the first time or build upon and perfect existing skills.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 08.40.38.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 08.40.38.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 353
I got my free sample off them yesterday can't wait to try it out :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

me too, im excited to try it! I love the tan i already use but if this is good may invest in this as well!

Can u guys send me a link for them plz

Can u guys send me a link for them plz

the link is; Argan oil spray tan - Moroccan Tan

i have been using moroccan tan for quite some time now - and i am officially in love :) this brand is so nourishing and produces such a nice colour...it doesnt dry up my skin like other tans and wears off evenly... love ittttt!

Last edited:
My sample arrived Wednesday. Got a few tans booked in today and hoping I can persuade someone to try it x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

the link is; Argan oil spray tan - Moroccan Tan

i have been using moroccan tan for quite some time now - and i am officially in love :) this brand is so nourishing and produces such a nice colour...it doesnt dry up my skin like other tans and wears off evenly... love ittttt!

Are you affiliated with MT as all your posts are only promoting MT?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My sample arrived Wednesday. Got a few tans booked in today and hoping I can persuade someone to try it x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did any body try it? Did you get good feedback? Was just about to buy samples but they are quite expensive with the huge p&p charge on top.

Has anybody tried it yet?

I've been using it for a month or so on clients. I really like it, and as with all tans the fade off is better if you keep skin well moisturised.
Only downside for me is that if you do shower off after 2 hours like they say you can then the developed tan is far too light. I tell my clients to keep it on for 6 hours. I bought the 10% and once developed it's a really lovely natural looking golden shade.
Lots of people saying they don't like the smell but I do, it's like johnstons baby oil smell to me!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back