Tantrick 10%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breezy

Reaction score
Hey fellow geeks,

i had a quick search but i have just used tantrick 10% and i tested it on couch roll and it looked like it wasnt coming out hardly at all. i always have my maxi mist set at about 8-9pm on dial and i had to open it up to see the colour coming out but she said that felt like a harder spray. I have used La Tan and sienna x before.
i was thinking of changing to tantrick though after the good reviews on here.
I really hope the tan has come out even as i could hardly see it, i am assuming it will develop well as she looked no different when she left.
I tanned at 5.30 so was still quite light so have just purchased a clip on light from ebay ( thanks again baggy bear ur advice rocks!!!)

so what i am asking if everyone has experienced this and any advice on tantrick. thanks

hi hun got himself to spray me with this last Fri and its still going strong today. I don't even take care of my own tan and its lasted really well.

With regards to guide colour and spray had a bit of a nightmare getting the correct spray out of my maximist not sure if this is lack of experience or the solution. One minute far to dry next minute very wet. But as said could be down to inexperience on my behalf. My guide colour was good but i am pale i left it on for just over eight hours and developed really well in this time. I tried to tan himself's back when trying to adjust the dial but sprayed too dry and not much guide and didn't develop that much. i find this guide colour lighter than say tandare despite both being ten percent and also find tantrick to be a lighter tan than others. Not sure if any of that is any help lol!

Hugs x x x

Latest posts

Back