Tantrick 5% and other solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcpark

Reaction score
My spray tan clientele mainly want a light tan. I use sienna x 8% and rarely need to use anything darker, but I have a few clients who find the 8% too dark.

Does anyone use the Tantrick 5% - how does it turn out? And do any other companies provide a solution less than 8%?

My spray tan clientele mainly want a light tan. I use sienna x 8% and rarely need to use anything darker, but I have a few clients who find the 8% too dark.

Does anyone use the Tantrick 5% - how does it turn out? And do any other companies provide a solution less than 8%?

You also have the option of using a rapid tan and leaving on for an hour. This will produce a lovely, natural light tan on those who like a tan like this. :confused:

Hello

i use 5% tan and it is brill my bf would never get a tan but when he had the 5% he loves it and he wants another one it fades well and goes on well alot of my clients want a 5 as its a light tan and it is not dark at all its sooooo natuaral

Austin x

fresh indulgence supply a 7 or 7.5% not sure, Ive sampled it and its lovely for men/younger clients or fair skinned brides.

Australian Gold 1 US Gallon gives a lovely light golden natural tan!!!

8.5% Golden tan!!!!!!

Its great that Tantrick do a 5%, this is very natural looking, great for the guys or first time apprehensive spray tanners!!!!

Brown Gorgeous

:)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I think the clients concerned just don't want to look white rather than want a tan.

Have ordered some 5% so will see how that goes.

Latest posts

Back