Tantrick 8% v eos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimboodee2

Reaction score
Hi

I have run low of my tantrick 8 % and I am trying loads of samples to see what I like best. But have a few clients over the next couple of weeks so will need to place my order soon but can't decide whether to go with the eos or stick with the orginal.

Which do your client and you prefer?

Thanks
denise

Hi Denise,
which one of the two do your customers prefer...the original 8% which has more initial colour guide and a more Mediterranean 2 week holiday tan outcome as opposed to the 8.5% EOS which has far less initial colour guide and a more subtle English rose tan outcome.

If your still uncertain why not opt to get 500ml of each rather than 1L of just one...test the water further with the customers and see which one is in more demand

HTH :hug:

We use and have demand for both solutions. Essence of Summer smells gorgeous and many clients like the minimal guide colour. Other clients prefer a darker guide colour and the richer tan which develops.Horses for courses really, so by stocking both I can keep both sets of clients happy.
My personal favourite is Autumn Gold. Smells good enough to eat and it gives me a fantastic tan :D

Latest posts

Back