Tantrick Gone Green Again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Help my essence of summer solution which i have only done about four tans and the whole bottle has gone green. I dont want to spray someone with it just incase they get a green tinge colour guide.

Does anyone else have the same problem or am i doing anything wrong. The other solutions are ok and its just the EOS that i have problems with. This is my second bottle now :-(

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Are you storing it somewhere cool? I keep my solutions in the fridge this time of year when it is really hot. You probably would get a green tinge if you sprayed someone with it but the developed colour once washed off is normally ok.

have read here that deodorant can cause a greet colour, and also shower gels such as dove that have a high ph level might cause it also, have never had experience of this myself, new to tanning myself but have remembered this from previous threads hth x

have read here that deodorant can cause a greet colour, and also shower gels such as dove that have a high ph level might cause it also, have never had experience of this myself, new to tanning myself but have remembered this from previous threads hth x

Hi Ruth its green in the bottle :)

Are you storing it somewhere cool? I keep my solutions in the fridge this time of year when it is really hot. You probably would get a green tinge if you sprayed someone with it but the developed colour once washed off is normally ok.

Hi yes i am storing it in the attic in a cool cupboard.

Eeww i would send it back! I use fake bake and they once sent me a spray tan that was 'off' which luckily i used on a friend first. It didn't smell quite right and she felt ill later that night. When i rang them and gave them the product code on the bottle they said they'd had problems with a faulty batch and replaced the product. Might be worth you checking that out? xx

Help my essence of summer solution which i have only done about four tans and the whole bottle has gone green. I dont want to spray someone with it just incase they get a green tinge colour guide.

Does anyone else have the same problem or am i doing anything wrong. The other solutions are ok and its just the EOS that i have problems with. This is my second bottle now :-(

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I suspect moisture in the air has gotten to it..PM me your addy and I will send you down a 500ml bottle to try :hug:

Latest posts

Back