Tantrick Help & advise PLEASE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooney1

Reaction score
Hi Can anyone PLEASE Help & Advise me, I have recently started spray tanning with TANTRICK. 5% was great my clients love it, But when ive used the 8% & 10% the clients have stated that their skin feels sticky.

What am I doing wrong.

I fill container to 60 measurement and have tryed loosening and tightening my gun but clients are still feeling the same.

any help or advise would be very appreciated
Thanks
progress.gif

Oh no, I have no answer for you hun, but I've just gone from a solution I've been using for years and got my first lot of Tantrick so I will be watching reply's closely!!!

Are you spraying the whole 60ml onto the client? shouldnt make any difference what the % is really. It will normally feel sticky for a while and then it tends to feel better.

Do you set your spray before you start by spraying onto a piece of couch roll? you shouldn't need to keep adjusting it when you are spraying. I would say that you are probably spraying a bit wet, especially if you are new to tanning, this will get better with practice. You are not trying to spray them brown, this will come when it develops. Trust in your solution and turn the dial down a bit, you are aiming to use around 30ml per full body spray on average ;)

Latest posts

Back