tantrick - info needed please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni0509

Reaction score
hiya
i am totally new to spray tanning, i havent sprayed anyone in my life (yet!)
i really REALLY want to do a course! and after weeks maybe months...agonising over which company to choose, i have chosen tantrick as i have read a lot of good reviews...anyway what i want to know is......were can i train??? im in humberside (cleethorpes) i am willing to travel IF necessary, i would like as much info on tantrick as possible, so any of you that use it could you let me know..
is it easy to apply?
how well does it fade??
how long does it last?
how much do you charge??
thanks very much! x

also im worried the 1 days training isnt going to be enough????
im terrified that im going to go mobile and create nightmare tans lol that are going to put everyone off for life, is the 1 days training enough?? honest answers please?? x

Hi Danni and welcome to Salongeek!

hiya
i am totally new to spray tanning, i havent sprayed anyone in my life (yet!)
i really REALLY want to do a course! and after weeks maybe months...agonising over which company to choose, i have chosen tantrick as i have read a lot of good reviews...anyway what i want to know is......were can i train??? im in humberside (cleethorpes) Check out Wow Factor SprayTan, Beauty Products Spray Tan Wholesale where if you scroll to the bottom you will see 'spray tan training'. Click this and it will take you to a page where you can find out where your nearest training academy is. i am willing to travel IF necessary, i would like as much info on tantrick as possible, so any of you that use it could you let me know..

is it easy to apply?
Yes

how well does it fade??
Very well and naturally as long as the client sticks to the aftercare advice.

how long does it last?
Between 7 - 10 days. Again, this totally depends on how the client looks after their tan once you have left. Sometimes their skin type can affect the length of the tan as can the amount they bathe, how they bathe and which products they use to bathe with.

how much do you charge??
Rates will vary between counties (even towns), but I charge £25 if they come to me or £30 if I go to them. Check your area to find out what the going rate is for spray tans as this will give you a good starting point.

thanks very much! x
No problem

One days training will give you enough knowledge to start with, but as with anything, you do need to practise on friends and family before you go out and start charging your full price. I usually advise around 5 spray tans before charging but it depends on how well you pick up the technique and how confident you are in your abilities.

Get honest feedback from the people you spray first and see if there is anything you can improve on.

Sarah. xx

Latest posts

Back