Tantrick machine problems.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire213

Reaction score
Hi gang,

I have done some searching for my problem but nothing seems to fit, so sorry if this has been discussed before.
We have the large Tantrick machine and have had a few problems with it last year, intermittent spraying, soakin wet etc. Sent it to Tantrick who said it was in a bad way but nevertheless fixed it - yay!
Over the last couple of days though, the spraying has been intermittent again, and more of a squirt. A couple of clients have complained about streaking lately too which is usually a rare occurance. I have cleaned it through thoroughly, the way Tantrick told us to , but no improvement. Has anyone had this happen? Can it be fixed? Or is this the death of our machine? We've had it a good 4 years btw. Pleeeeeeeeeeease help!

Hi gang,

I have done some searching for my problem but nothing seems to fit, so sorry if this has been discussed before.
We have the large Tantrick machine and have had a few problems with it last year, intermittent spraying, soakin wet etc. Sent it to Tantrick who said it was in a bad way but nevertheless fixed it - yay!
Over the last couple of days though, the spraying has been intermittent again, and more of a squirt. A couple of clients have complained about streaking lately too which is usually a rare occurance. I have cleaned it through thoroughly, the way Tantrick told us to , but no improvement. Has anyone had this happen? Can it be fixed? Or is this the death of our machine? We've had it a good 4 years btw. Pleeeeeeeeeeease help!
Hi Claire,
4 years so lots of spray tans so its done well for you :hug:
Anything can be fixed its simply a case of if something is in a bad way it can be cheaper to buy a new one.
What machine is it...me thinks possibly a TC3 or the T100?

Latest posts

Back