Tantrick techs - Berkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K's tanning

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you mobile spray tan techs are anywhere near me RG2 9NS
I use Sienna and have some samples from Tantrick(thanks Loubylou) which my husband has attempted to spray me with, but not very well. The colour (where he got it right) looks fantastic, but I'd really like to be that colour all over and not just the odd patch here and there!:lol:
Then I can see what my clients think of it so they have a choice.
Anyway If anyone is near by (I can travel to you if you prefer) any chance of a tan with the EOS, either cheap or do a swap or I can bring my sample bottle for you to use.
Thanks
K

Hi, I can do a swap with you, I'm in Earley (RG6) but I'm not mobile. If you can come to me that would be great. Can you pm me please.

Zoe

Good to see Geeks helping each other so I guess I had better to....let me know when you finaly agree a place and I will happily send you some liquid down to play with.
HTH :hug:

Colin, you are a star!
K

Hi Colin, I'm going to Zoe's on Monday, does that give you enough time to get a sample to her? If not, I've still got most of the sample you sent me, less my husbands attempt!
Cheers K

Hi Colin, I'm going to Zoe's on Monday, does that give you enough time to get a sample to her? If not, I've still got most of the sample you sent me, less my husbands attempt!
Cheers K

Dont you worry..its all taken care of...EOS and AG was shipped to Zoe today ready for you....just turn up...and ENJOY :hug:

Do let us know how you get on

Well, just a quick update.
Zoe kindly sprayed me earlier this evenig with Essence of Summer. Could barely see any guide colour going on, but there was a faint tan line by the time she'd finished. It's now been a few hours and I'm definately seeing a change in colour. Looking very natural, no orange or patches. Happy so far. Will get my hubby to take some pics tomorrow when the colours developed a bit more.
Will keep you posted.
Thanks Zoe.

Latest posts

Back