Tarot Card Readings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loo said:
Hi can I ask who did your reading for you?? I would like one too as havent had one for a bit I do lots of readings so it would be nice to have one!!!!!
hiya, i had my reading from a local lady (sorry if i made it sound like it was from the website)

Hello

I was thinking of doing the readings on a personal level, either from home or at the fayres. I have done one over the internet this week and she seems happy with the result shes waiting to see what happens now.
I can do yours if you like. Where do you join a psychic development group online, web address please. I seemed to have got most things right so far according to the people who've recieved the readings, so as long as there happy i'm happy. :)

loo said:
Hi Dawn you should join up with hp and offer some practice readings on there if you want to of course its great fun and really great to get the feedback too. If you want anyone to practice on though I will be first in the que saying me me me lol!!!!! I have had a few readings done and have to admit most of them have been good I find I prefer the reading if the reader doesnt askl too many questions but rather predicts or tells me information and I can agree or disagree then let them know at the end how I think they have been accurate. One reading I had recently picked up on my grandad and the lady felt her throat was sore he passed away from cancer but it was the cancer of his throat that was the worst. I knew it was him it brought tears to my eyes as I was amazed. Another reader predicted me meeting my boyfriend and said his name would have three letters which it does and also got many other things correct. Amazing stuff. Where are you doing your readings from are you going to do them online or at psychic fayres, you should also think about joining a psychic development group online if you are not already a member they are great fun and have taught me so much and really helped me to develope my abilities psychicly speaking!!

Hi Dawn try typing in google for psychic online classes or psychic web sites there are loads for you to choose from alternatively there are usually psychic development classes run in most local towns ie through psychic fayres and also through a spiritulist church which I have never attended but heard about apparantly one near to me has colin fry visiting wow he is so amazing on sky tv!!! I would love a reading hun if you have time just pm me or email me the reading you can get my details from my profile. I will look forward to it yipieeeee really could do with one at the mo there is so much going on in my life could do with some guidance. Thanks hun xxxx If you need any help with developing or you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Thank you Dawn, as you will know it was me you did the reading for over the net and I cannot thank you enough it was more than accurate. I asked about my son and his girlfriend (if the relationship would last as they live quite far away from each other and can only meet at weekends). I only gave Dawn my full name and the above question and here is some of her reply to me.
1. Confirmed happy fullfilled relationship.(they never argue or get cross and are very caring and considerate with each other.
2. Before making any decision it needs to be looked at locigally.(They are saving like mad so she can move up here, therefore, earning more money for her but would be spending more if having to rent etc)
3. Advise and support needed from both sets of parents.(We are all behind them getting together and are supportive).
4. He travels and has good opportunities ahead.(He is only 21 but has been self employed for a year, paid cash for his car etc and has good deposit already for his new property - whenever that will be and travels because of his work)
5. New furniture to be bought and will buy a house with garden.(He just said no to an apartment as he wanted a garden - has already picked out his furniture etc.
SO YES DAWN I WAS VERY PLEASED INDEED. Keep up the good work and I promise I will keep you informed when it all happens.
Norah

Hello Norah

Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad that your happy with it. I'm very happy with that as well.

Noz said:
Thank you Dawn, as you will know it was me you did the reading for over the net and I cannot thank you enough it was more than accurate. I asked about my son and his girlfriend (if the relationship would last as they live quite far away from each other and can only meet at weekends). I only gave Dawn my full name and the above question and here is some of her reply to me.
1. Confirmed happy fullfilled relationship.(they never argue or get cross and are very caring and considerate with each other.
2. Before making any decision it needs to be looked at locigally.(They are saving like mad so she can move up here, therefore, earning more money for her but would be spending more if having to rent etc)
3. Advise and support needed from both sets of parents.(We are all behind them getting together and are supportive).
4. He travels and has good opportunities ahead.(He is only 21 but has been self employed for a year, paid cash for his car etc and has good deposit already for his new property - whenever that will be and travels because of his work)
5. New furniture to be bought and will buy a house with garden.(He just said no to an apartment as he wanted a garden - has already picked out his furniture etc.
SO YES DAWN I WAS VERY PLEASED INDEED. Keep up the good work and I promise I will keep you informed when it all happens.
Norah

Hello to all!

I have had my tarot cards read twice and both times have been spot on, I was so amazed.

I was having a really bad time when I had them read.

The first time the lady predicted my second childs hair lenght and style and she was not even conceived yet!!!

They both predicted about my love life too!

When I had them read the second time the man used a picture which symbalised me and got some pencils out and drew on lines over certain parts of me (I know sounds weird, but true) maybe you will know what this is. He said I had a desire to travel and live somewhere hot. At that time I went no further than my local sea-side. Anyway, 5 years down the line I have itchy feet (green pencil on my feet (for new pastures........get it)????? and I would love to imigrate.

He again knew about my love life. I would say the things that were happening and not really that would.

I picked a card which he said meant all decisions were up to me and nt this time down to fate and this certainly proved me right.

I am so keen to have them read again.

Happy New Year to all.

I found this website for people who read the tarot, its works on membership basis. They also give free readings to the public and have discussion forums.
tarot association of the british isles

www.tabi.org.uk

hi i also had a reading from dawn and it was brill , so a big thank you hun xx

beautybabe said:
Hi Lucy

I have never had a tarot or any reading done to me, so im very interested in having it done, can you do mine please?

let me know what info you need.

laura
Hi getting there with the readings have pmed one to valburt think it was oe I emailed you? lol Have done so many have forgotten ooopssss muddle. Those of you that requested them through healthy pages some of them are done still getting round to do the others on there take a look though as yours might be done. And a big thanks for my reading Dawn xx

Latest posts

Back